Friday, May 14, 2021

Tianxia China: Part 15: 1067-1075: Wang Zheng Qun of South Coast

There's been some peace and quiet, so I tried to enjoy it, and funded development of underdeveloped regions of Chinese coast like Hainan.

My cousin thought otherwise, and went for big Song-Jin showdown war, targeting temple and cemetery of Confucius in Jining. 50k vs 40k armies. I really didn't want to send my troops there, but I sent some gold the right way, which caused the Jin emperor to be replaced on the throne by his underage son - unfortunately under fairly competent regent, so it was all for naught. Someone else then got the baby emperor killed anyway, so his uncle got the throne.

My cousin was actually losing this war until I finally joined, and some rebels on the opposite side of Jin forced him to split his forces. Then I got into a few small wars in North China to get some land for my landless extra sons.

Unfortunately while my I enjoyed the relatively peaceful times, I enjoyed my food too much, and all that overeating killed me at early age of 41.

My oldest son and heir is Zheng Qun, 23 year old Han Taoist like his whole dynasty. 15/18/10/12/3, Brilliant Strategist, Aggressive Leader, Amaterasu Descendant, Uncouth, Kind, Ambitious, Greedy, Gregarious, and somehow with preexistent Cancer. So I'm not sure this is going to last long. His heir is a 3 year old girl, so in fact it could end up terribly. If the daughter dies as well, his brother will get the throne, and all will be back on track.

Song Empire is doing great, and Kingdom of the South Coast is also doing great, but there's serious dynastic problem here

The Incas crossed into the mainland, but there's really no reason to worry, they have like a quarter of their starting troops left, and my sister is there as queen to civilize them.

Mongol and Seljuks fought another of their many wars, and they were killing each other's remaining event troops. The Mongol khagan proclaimed himself a Genghis Khan, but that's really silly at this point, their force is spent. My wife is cousin of the current Mongol Khagan.

For some weird reason, a lot of West Africans went Taoist. I really don't see why, normally only Christians and Buddhists can send missionaries to Pagans (and both did that). I'm not sure what exactly happened there.

No comments:

Post a Comment