Monday, May 3, 2021

Tianxia China: Part 05: 976-983: Wang Zheng Wenjie of Guangxi

I had some tribal vassals that wouldn't go feudal no matter what I did, and it looks like in this modpack you need to be non-pagan to go feudal, but Chinese governments are not allowed to demand conversion, or revoke land from heathens, so that's much harder than in Europe. I guess I can still send some priests over. There's actually quite a lot of such land in West China, and on islands around it.

After Han Emperor died, I aggressively moved against his son, and various remnants of Chu, to become the true ruler of South-West China.

Cheng Empire and Chengdufu Kingdom both suffered massive civil unrest. My vassals were also extremely restless about endlessly raised levies.

Three of my 4 adult sons died, and the fourth was not exactly king material, so I nominated my grandson as my heir. In good time, as I died at late age of 63.

Wang Zheng Wenjie of Guangxi is royalty on both sides. His paternal grandfather is king of Guangxi, and his maternal grandfather was king of the no longer existing kingdom of Dali.

He's 1/11/16/9/13, Midas Touched, Craven, Diligent, Wroth, and Paradoid.

His cousin is king of Annam, and his brother-in-law is king of what's left of Chu, but he doesn't have any connections with any of the three remaining imperial houses. 


I accidentally clicked succession screen, so none of that nice stuff
Cheng, Wu, and Chengdufu are all falling apart, and I'm doing my best to destroy Han, so soon China won't even have an imperial pretender

I suspect racism is a big reason why all vassals are rebelling against the Cheng Emperor
Soon China will find itself without any kind of Emperor

No comments:

Post a Comment