Friday, January 31, 2020

Vijayanagar: Part 16: 1626-1632: Court and Country

Court and Counry was still ongoing, but it was time to do my last mission and take Persia. From my up to this point ally Ajam.

I got into 5 simultaneous wars against 300k enemy troops, calling in Ottomans last time to distract the Mamluks in one of those wars.

To make matters worse, Chinese minor rebels were spilling over Shun border into my lands.

I took Northern third of Persia, as that's where all the forts were. Also all Arabia except for Mamluk parts, and nice chunk of East Africa.

I couldn't actually end Court and Country during the war, as my war exhaustion was constantly too high. Oh well.

Predictably, Ottomans broke our alliance. So I allied Commonwealth and Venice instead.

I tried to be nice to the Chinese minors, so they wouldn't join the inevitable Muslim coalion, but then I allied Japan, and they hate me for it again.

Oirats somehow managed to keep positive mandate so far. They flipped Confucian by event, so they have nearly zero religious unity. Good job.

All that's left is two more wars to conquer whole Ajam, and exactly one Ottoman province, and the campaign is won.


That was the opening but I added a few more wars, as well as getting a lot of rebels.


The wars are surprisingly still not trivial, mostly due to distances involved, and part of my army always needing to chase rebels.
I'm down to just 20% of my max manpower.

Ottomans have nearly as many troops as me, and they want to coalition me, so there will be at least one big war.


Britain formed, and now it's: Aachen, Frankfurt, Dietmarchen, Saxe-Lauenburg, and Provence
In bordergore worth of the HRE

No comments:

Post a Comment