Thursday, January 30, 2020

Vijayanagar: Part 14: 1604-1612: Great Arab War

I tried to piss off my estate rebels for some quick autonomy, but it looks like Indian estates can't do this. Damn.

After far too long dicking around in Indonesia, I finally attacked Westward, and my up to this point ally Hormuz sided with my enemies.

Every Muslim power except Ajam was somehow involved into this, and I decided not to give a fuck about AE. I made two new vassals Haasa, nad Warsangali, annexed Mahra, Chagatai, and Timurids, as well as good chunk of land from Hormuz and Transoxiana.

Then I got 39% absolutism on day of peace.

I finished two missions - conquer Khorasan and achieve (briefly) 100% religious unity.

Remaining missions:

  • Conquer Persia - this is mostly my ally Ajam, but also one province held by the Ottomans, so great fun ahead
  • Arabian Trade - be top power in Hormuz (done) and Gulf of Aden nodes (still to do) - this will be relatively straightforward conquering
  • Conquer Malaya - I only need to got one island which is uncolonized and which nobody in the world is even aware exists, it's Paradox being really shitty here.
  • Industrialize Bengal - everything done, except another century of waiting for to get tech to build Grand Shipyards

Shun China is doing OK so far. They're a strong secondary power, 12th globally by development.

List of potential coalition members is 33 countries, all the way to damn Mali, so basically my only option is to remove all traces of kebab from the premises.


I'll just conquer everything. These wars weren't quite trivial yet, as Mamluks flooded Persia with troops, while mine had to deal with African minors.

To the East only Siak, Ming, Shu, and Min hate me, and Ming is getting dismantled by multiple other Chinese minors

I think I'll have a few more wars then call it a victory. There's still possibility of some difficulty happening - like West Africans joining coalition, then Ottomans dishonoring alliance and joining it too, so I have to waste a decade on pointless coalition war.


Morocco has 3 provinces but one of them is Gibraltar, so Aragon can't form Spain. I'm feeling bad for them

No comments:

Post a Comment