Sunday, February 23, 2020

Taiwan Is China: Part 09: 1552-1561: Phuc I Ton, Dai Viet Emperor of China

I crushed Shun before they even setup a proper country, forcing them to white peace Ming.

Wu and Yue started their rebellion, supported by Bengal of all places.

I started my regularly scheduled Mandate War, but that independence war and ongoing Indonesian nonsense prevented me from actually ever finishing it.

Dai Viet decided to take advantage of it and took the Mandate from Ming before I could.

And the reason I couldn't take it is that I need to accept 2 Chinese cultures - but my culture/religion simulation mod spread Jianghuai culture pretty much everywhere. So I only just got one Sichuanese province, which I'll have to dev push to 20 to accept Sichuanese so I can accept the bastards.


Jin, Qin, Liang, and Qi are my vassals
Korea, Shun, Ming, Wu, Yue, Dai Viet, and Changsheng are threats to the Empire - and since there's 7 of them I need to act so they don't coalition me
That weird red blob between Ming and Qin is the last remaining Sichuanese province
There are other ways to get extra Chinese cultures, but they'd all be a lot more time consuming

I don't even border Dai Viet so I can't take emperorship in one war, but I wanted to conquer Yue on the way anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment