Friday, June 11, 2021

Tianxia Hsenwi: Part 17: 1101-1110: Maharaja Niran II the Bean Counter

I setup second Japanese king, kicking out Mongolian Mongols out of Japan. This inspired one of my puppet "Chinese Emperor" of Song to start the long work of liberating North China from Mongol oppression.

The Umayyad Qin Emperor who's not my puppet had the same idea, and then a son of my puppet emperor. Their first war against the Mongols went really well, second failed miserably, and the third I'm fighting for them.

I also got into some fights against the Incas, but while many people died on both sides, little land changed hands.

And then while my troops were fighting the Mongols, I died at age of 70.

New maharaja of Guangxi is his grandson Niran II, 28 year old Shan Buddhist like his ancestors. 13/15/27/10/20, Midas Touched, Kshatriya, Shrewd, Craven, Honest, Chaste, Ambitious, Paranoid, Stressed. These are good stats, but fairly bad traits for someone who needs to live long and have a lot of children.

At coronation, Niran II controls 45% of China not even counting his tributaries, so it seems sillier and sillier to not pronounce himself an Emperor, either of China, or of a new empire.


Incas and Mongols were major focus of last decade of Niran's life, but actually opportunistic fights against minors were how he got the most new territory.


No comments:

Post a Comment