Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Habsburg Megacampaign: Part 31: 1288-1290: New Habsburg World Order

I inherited 5-kingdom of Bengal from my brother, and the question was what to do with it. I really didn't want to hold to it, so I could either give it to one son, or divide it between many.
There was no neat way to go full division, so I divided it in 3.

I also had title of kingdom of Bulgaria by accident.

Both my trueborn sons are dead, and my trueborn daughter Elysande is a concibine of the Chinese Emperor.
My trueborn grandson miracle son Gotthard is my primary heir.

I legitimized all my bastards that I know of, and they all got their share.

For my bastard sons:
  • Armand - count of Angouleme (and he's really not happy about getting the least)
  • Radolf - duke of Opsikion
  • Waltheof - duke of Abydos
  • Otto - duke of Samos
  • Oswyn - vassal king of Bulgaria, married to his strongest vassal duchess of Moesia
  • Cuthberht - tributary king of Orissa
  • Ferdinand - tributary king of Bihar and Gondwana
  • Song - tributary king of Begal and Kamarupa
And for my bastards daughters:
  • Ying - wife of king of Germany and Franconia
  • Wilhtburh - wife of king of Maharastra
  • Mabel - vassal countess of Pitten, wife of heir to vassal duchy of Blois
My wife Baia the Nice somehow managed to piss off all her vassals and faced revolt against 54k troops with just 3k loyal to her.
I think I helped her enough. She got overthrown and our grandon Gotthard is now king of Georgia, Daylam, Armenia, Iraq, and Al-Jazira - half of these territories he even actually holds.

This means currently Habsburgs hold 2 empires, 14 kigdoms, 24 duchies, and however many counties. Our close relatives are basically the whole ruling class of the Christian world.
Will this last until 1444? It's still very long time to go.

My research into my bloodline confirms that I'm descended from Alexander the Great, and so are my sons. And now I'm looking into the secret of immortality.

Meanwhile the 7th Crusade conquered Sindh, setting up a Croatian king there.


The Scholars agree that I'm descendant of Alexander the Great
Meanwhile my wife shows that non-Habsburgs shouldn't be put in charge of anything


New World order in India
I thought that crusade for Maharastra is a longshot and it would probably fall apart. Instead we have Catholic Sindh, and half of India under 3 of my sons (Bihar/Gondwana, Orissa, Kamarupa/Bengal) and my cousin's son (Britannia/Maharastra/Telingana).


Dynastic map is halfway towards World Conquest
A shame half of Georgia was lost to a succession accident
Buddhist U-Tsang is ruled by descendants of past Venician doge, who went native long ago

No comments:

Post a Comment