Sunday, April 5, 2020

Habsburg Megacampaign: Part 34: 1307-1322: Roman Balkans

My wife got a hand cancer at age of 17, and prompt amputation saved her life. She refused to ally me, and she got a huge revolt against her rule going.

The only good thing she managed to do is give birth to little Beatrix. Who somehow managed to get baptised by Satan? I think it's a bug, as far as I can tell, she got baptised by the Pope, and neither me nor my wife nor the Pope has any connection with Satanists.

She later had a second child Leopold, and then Wulfhilde. I gave Leopold an OPM titutar kingdom so if she gets overthrown he'd be my vassal, but that was taking forever. In the end it worked - Leopold is a vassal 5-king.

My nephew duke of Moesia conquered himself pretty much the whole Hungary. Some other vassals conquered chunks of Egypt, Arabia, and Germany. I've been expanding like crazy by doing totally nothing.

Empire of Kanem-Bornu went from Catholic to having a Monophysite heir related to Monophysite Nubian royal family. I tried to help them a bit to speed things up but it didn't work.

Empire of Britannia has an Orthodox heir now, so if they go Orthodox that would be the end of biggest Catholic empire.

Unfortunately Georgia had a non-Habsburg heir. I got husband of the queen killed hoping she's remarry matrilineally, but the went for a regular marriage with a Jain king of Punjab and Rajputana. At least the heir is still a Georgian Orthodox baby from her first marriage.

I started building Great Library in Palermo - that's 9th great wonder in the empire.

There's nowhere near as many heretics as I expected, so maybe I should change the settings again? Occasionally heretic rebellion wins, but then it gets overran by holy wars from every direction.


This is really baffling. Is the Pope Satan? Is that war Catholic baptism looks like?


Blood of Alexander gives my extended family kingdom level CBs
If it continues at this rate until 1444, I'll conquer the world without declaring a single war
I already released huge swaths of land as temporary tributaries

No comments:

Post a Comment