Monday, December 28, 2020

Very Sus Celestial Andalusia: Part 06: 1500-1519: New Very Sus Ocean

I stacked some colonial range bonuses and sent colonist to Cape in 1501, so actually not quite as behind times as I thought. It finished in 1510. To speed up my route to China, I conquered half of Madagascar on my way. This didn't really speed up my progress, and in any case in 1519 I could send my first colonists to Indonesia.

Aragon lost its PU over Naples the second time, but France decided to ally both Portugal and Aragon just to block me. I keep waiting for a nice opening into Iberia, but that nice opening just isn't happening. I only need about 120dev to form Andalusia, is it really so much to ask for?.

Age of Reformation started about on time in 1511, with so far very weak Protestism. At least England went Anglican this time.

Occasionally early Mingsplotion happens, but not this time. Crisis of Ming Dynasty started, but so far Ming is doing fine. It might have something to do with Ming taking Quantity and Humanist. That never happened in my AI test games, I guess I never tested both Ming and unlimited idea groups. They can still fall apart. Manchu formed and is over 300dev and disloyal, so if they survive Crisis of Ming Dynasty they'll be heading directly into Unguarded Nomad Frontier. And then into Very Sus Moroccans Raid Chinese Coast soon enough.

I integrated event-spawned march of Sale a while ago,butI got another pointless event-spawned pirate march in Tetouan. Why isn't there a no option to those events?

I've been cleaning up West Africa of rebels and minor countries, so now I have 4 gold mines, and that's nice.

Iberia and China are both far more stable than I expected so far.

I'm not even sure how to get a border with Ming, let alone how to defeat them.

I guess I could spend some time conquering the islands and raiding Ming and hopefully they just fall apart on their own?

No comments:

Post a Comment